Monday, October 6, 2014

To formally introduce myself...

Hello! As I stated in the introduction to my blog, I am Cassie Peech. I am the owner of Cassie Peech Photography, and Lili Lu Foto. I am a photographer, a painter, and overall artist. I love to be creative, stay active, and enjoy my time with others. I am a mom to my son and dog, as well as a girlfriend to my wonderful boyfriend, Andrew.

As a small girl being raised on a farm in Kentucky, I always wanted to do something big in my life. I have always had an interest in art, and fashion. When I got older, I followed my heart and began my journey in New York! I started by working for Fashion Wire Press as an assistant photographer to Ed Kavishe. Working with Ed gave me confidence, and inspired me to have even bigger dreams! I also had the joy of working at the Mercedes Benz fashion week with Ed. I started with them in 2009, and have happily returned every season since.

In 2010, an even larger door opened for me! I began working with Disney Fine Art Photography and Disney Fairytale Weddings. In over three and a half years, I photographed over 800 magical weddings! For me this was a dream opportunity. As a child, all I wanted was to work with Disney's animation department, so for me to be able to be apart of that company and as well as be able to capture a couples "happily ever after" couldn't have made me happier!

I recently decided to leave Disney so I could focus more on Cassie Peech & Company and my newest addition Lili Lu Foto. Both specializing in weddings, and engagements of all sorts! Through the years I have been able to do so much, and I am so grateful for the life God has given me. This blog was made to share with you all the fun blasts from my past, as well as all the fun things I am currently doing. I have a lot to share with the world and I am so excited to get started!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment